Hi Crafty Friend,
It's Conny from the daily life of creativity today sharing a mini album using the Simple Vintage Lemon Twist Collection. This Collection is one of our favorites - I love EVERYTHING about it!
You can create so much from it but look completely different with the whites, yellows, teals, and blacks- vintage vibes with a modern twist.
Let's get started!
- Today, we need a 6x8 Sn@p! Flipbook - black and Simple Vintage Lemon Twist Collection!
- This album includes ten pocket pages (3) 6x8, (3)4x6, (2) 3x4, and (2) 3x4/4x6.
For the cover I used Sunshine paper from the Color Vibe cardstock and covered the cover of the flipbook and also used paper from the 6x8 paper pad and added foam stickers and finished it off with a bow!
Let's move to the inside of the book!
Firstly, start by cutting apart the 3x4 and 4x6 elements used throughout the album. You can reorganize the pockets to your liking inside to fit the layout you are trying to complete. I did switch them around and added a few pages in different shapes.
- After you add the 3x4 by 4x6 elements throughout, you can start filling in the pockets that still need cards. I love that Simple Stories has coordinating cardstock to match the collections. You can fill in those pockets using those, they made it so simple- Don't you love that!
- Afterward, when the album is filled with the cardstock you can start by adding all the little details with the chipboard frames, stickers, cards for photos, and bits & pieces.
- Circles and extended pages- I added journaling cards and Chipboard frames and embellished them with foam stickers and brads!
- Add ribbon on a few tags throughout the album for texture.
In total, I have 14 pages and they all look different! Let us know what you are doing with the Simple Vintage Lemon Twist Collection -we are excited to see it!
Thank you for stopping by!