Hello friends! Anya is here today and I am so happy to share a layout with you I recently created using the The Little Things collection. I must admit, at the beginning of the summer I was certain there would be so much time for scrapbooking and my plans for memory keeping projects were huge! But this summer happened to be a lot busier than expected, and I didn't get anywhere near as much done as I wanted to. Therefore I am extra happy every time I get another layout done!
Today's layout is 8.5x11” and this is my go-to format whenever I create for myself. I have more than ten albums filled with scrapbooked memories in this size and my dream is to keep adding to that collection.
I know we all can be very busy, and sometimes feel like we don't have enough time for scrapbooking. But knowing how another finished page makes me feel, here are a few things I remind myself, which help me get those layouts done.
- Starting a new layout is usually the hardest step. As soon as you get it started, chances are you will find time to finish it!
- Don't overthink on design or embellishments you want to use. There will always be another layout to use that idea or product on!
- Simple layout with a precious photo and a little story is always better than a perfect layout in your plans or TO DO list!
- Don't save your favorite products for a very special project – use them now. There will always be more products we accumulate!
- Don't overthink on the importance of a story you are trying to tell. Every one of them, no matter how small, is what our lives are made of.
- There are so many different formats for memory keeping today. Pick the one that fits your story at the moment and get it scrapped.
- Grab what inspires you today. Enjoy the process. Share your results.
Thank you for visiting the Simple Stories blog today and I hope you will stop by again soon for more inspiration!